Well, another holiday has come upon us and the wreath has undergone another transformation. At this point a number of delivery drivers know our house by name, one of which pointed out that we now have a jackalope. I was going to correct that assertion, but then realized that he was effectively correct. It's just weird thinking about making a mythical creature by adding bunny ears...
Anyways, the variations I've made thus far haven't been super elaborate but I've kept the budget for all the costume changes under $15 each. I'm guessing this trend will continue until Halloween rolls around again, at which point I may be able to convince myself to splurge a bit.
In the mean time, here are some additional pictures of the wreath:
We also added some eggs to the tree to keep with the Easter theme:
Happy Easter everybody!