Yes, we are still alive!

Here is an update on what we've been working on.
We have been working on enclosures and/or sleds for the following systems:
Odroid X2 - Enclosure redesign
Olimex A13-OlinuXino - enclosure
Raspberry Pi Rev A - enclosure redesign
Cubie Board - enclosure
Texas Instruments Launch Pad - sled
STM32 F3 Discovery - sled
pcDuino - sled and/or case
Freescale Freedom Development Platform - sled
APC Rock - enclosure

Also in the works is a universal Vesa mount for the enclosures and sleds

So look forward to these in the coming weeks!

If there are any other embedded systems that you think we should look into, let us know!

12 Responses to “Yes, we are still alive!”

1. StardogChampion says:

How about the Intel NUC?

2. Craig says:

They seem to come stock with a nice case, any particular features you’d want to see in a custom one?

3. Paul says:

A Beaglebone Black enclosure would be nice.

4. Craig says:

It’s done and the designs should be posted and it in store by the end of the week!

5. GuidoL says:

Fine to hear about your great cases for the RPi Rev A, pcduino and Cubieboard 🙂 I also got an eye onto the Dockstar-Case 🙂
    For the Cubieboard a Edition with a place for a SATA-Drive would be fine.
    Like a mini-desktop where the SATA could be used as swap-device into one case.
    Or how about a multi-useable “stack-case” with a place for Drive and Powersupply or USB-Powerbank which could be used with differnet mini-computer-platforms?

6. Geoff says:

Hi,

Really love the look of these cases. Would you consider adapting one to suit the Dangerous Prototypes Logic Sniffer ( http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/open-workbench-logic-sniffer-p-612.html)? There don’t seem to be any prefab cases at a reasonable price available…in fact little choice at all.

I found this design on Thingiverse ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5970) which I think isn’t a bad start but I like your style of lasercut cases better.

7. Craig says:

I’ve been meaning to pick one of these up, I’ll add it to the list of upcoming stuff. We’re doing a big update this week and we’re doing another batch of platforms soon.

8. Petro says:

Can you consider to produce an enclosure for UDOO http://www.udoo.org/ ?

9. Craig says:

I’ll add it to the list of boards to keep an eye on. I may be able to get a hold of one through some fellow hackerspace members.

10. Want One says:

Hi,

I’m looking to purchase an Olimex A13-OlinuXino enclosure from somewhere. The nearest I could find was files for a 3D printer, which I don’t own.

This post was on April and you said to look forward to this in the following weeks. Now it’s November, and I was wondering whether you’re still looking to manufacture and sell cases for the A13?

11. Want One says:

Hi,

This was posted in April, it’s now November, so I was basically wondering if you will be selling Olimex A13-OlinuXino cases any time soon?

12. RoboLemur says:

Yes, we are making some last minute tweaks based on feedback from a beta tester. The initial instructions are up for assembly if you would like to see it.